Looking for customized, unused and Plagiarism free solutions ???
1. Capstone Project Report (60%) (Word Limit: 3000 words)
The report should show the followings:
• Identification of the professional accounting, management and/or public relations issues in your workplace;
• How do you applied knowledge from this degree study in solving your workplace problems, including appropriate analysis and justification
• What strategies are addressed for the project, including consideration of knowledge in accounting, management, or public relations implications; and/or other organizational resource implications.
Student Learning Outcome
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
• Complete appropriate advanced level research that identifies and provides assistance in solving real world problems at professional accounting, management, or public relations areas in a practical business setting
• Plan and conduct a project to solve a professional accounting, management, or public relations problem in a practical business setting;
• Identify advanced capacity to recognise the importance of considering for any business problem the wider business contexts such as accounting and financial implications; management implications; public relations implications; human resource management implications, organizational structure implications, and/or other organizational resource implications;
• Demonstrate ability in incorporating the wider business context implications in a comprehensive research based report on the solution to a professional accounting, management and/or public relations problem in a practical business setting
• Communicate effectively the outcomes of conducting a research based project to solve a professional accounting, management and/or public relations problem in a practical business setting
Question Set #463
Word Count: 3264 words including References File Format: Microsoft Word File Editable: Yes
Topic: Implementing Professional Accounting Practices