12 point Times New Roman
Page margins Ã¢â‚¬ËœnormalÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ (2.54cm on each side)
Title page to include: Full name, student number, unit name, title of your assessment item, total word count.
Page number must be inserted at the bottom of each page
Start each annotation on a new page and put citation as the heading of each annotation
Word length: 2000 words +/- 10% (not including references)
What you will need to do
Step one: You are required to retrieve the following sources related to Ã¢â‚¬Å“Radiotherapy Patient CareÃ¢â‚¬Â:
1. Two (2) academic journal articles
2. Two (2) print chapters from an edited book
3. Two (2) homepages from an Australian State or Federal Government website
Step two: For every source, you will need to provide the following:
1. List the citation in the referencing style prescribed by your discipline area.
2. Summarise the main argument(s) and conclusion(s) by the author(s). This must be in your own words (using academic writing style and in 3rd person).
3. Evaluate the source. Evaluating sources includes an assessment of accuracy, reliability and currency. The types of questions you might ask yourself include: the quality of the references the author(s) use, the date of publication, how are the authors funded, what are the qualifications and affiliations of the author(s) (using academic writing style and in 3rd person?
4. Reflect on how useful the source was (written in 1st person). How useful did you find this source to be. You should comment on whether the source was relevant, useful and insightful.