i need a marketing assignment asap as I was let down by aother company. The assignment is a UK SME company to expand to China. The assignment should not be more that 3500 words. please include graphs etc
MKT744 ASSESSMENT GLOBAL MARKETING AND SALES DEVELOPMENT
International Marketing Evaluation & Strategy (100% Coursework)
International Marketing Strategy (100% Coursework)
You will be allocated a country and required to conduct a business environment audit relevant to international expansion to that country. You should conduct a PESTLE analysis for your allocated country, describe and evaluate those aspects of the environment (political, legal, economic, socio-cultural, technological and environmental) in the potential global market that are relevant to and, have implications for, developing a marketing strategy. The purpose of this evaluation is to identify potential market opportunities for the introduction of a new product/service. You will then be required to develop a product/service, with country of origin the UK, which you would consider has potential for expansion into this country, based on your PESTLE. You will then develop a global marketing strategy to that country, for your UK based product/service. This will include (although not exclusively):
• Justifying the opportunity in the country for the product/service you will develop.
• Provide an overview of the competitive landscape for the offering you are developing in your allocated country.
• Develop and design an outline international marketing strategy. You will need to discuss the product and modifications (if any) to allow entry and market establishment, pricing decisions, effective promotional efforts to establish awareness and establish market presence, distribution choices and brand/name along with suggesting the key challenges to global expansion for the SME in this market.
• You will be required to ensure that the PESTLE and international marketing strategy are linked to justify your decisions and choices.
Plagiarism is a serious offence and if detected will be dealt with according to the UUBS policy. All coursework will be monitored for the detection of plagiarism using Turnitin.
The module leader will make use of feed forward in preparation for coursework. In addition, a discussion area will be used within Blackboard Learn, whereby students may support each other with regard to coursework, facilitated by the module leader. General feedback from assignments will be given, and students may make appointments to receive individual feedback. Individual written feedback will be given for all assignments along with marks as outlined above.
Guidelines for ASSIGNMENT Submission
1. All sources of information must be referenced correctly. Students must ensure references are included in a bibliography at the end of your assignment and follow the UUBS Referencing Guide on the Harvard System of Referencing; poor citation of references will result in loss of marks. This applies to all academic, practitioner and online company/product information sources without exception.
2. All documents must be presented using Arial Size 12 font and double line spaced.
3. Students should pay particular attention to grammar and spelling.
4. Assessment submissions must adhere to UU guidelines as set out in your course handbook.