Assignment 2 Project Scoping and Resourcing
Description Marks out of Wtg(%) Due date
Progress Report Submission I 100 5% 26/08/13
The progress report you will describe your progress and analysis of the unfinished solution. At this time you should be able to take stock of your skills and abilities and match them against the project requirements. As the project solution requires knowledge of technologies and skill you will have had little access or knowledge of you will have to make some plans towards acquiring the necessary abilities.
For External and Internal Students
The document report is to be submitted in the link provided on the discussion list for the course.
For internal students on top of the submission you will also need to make a 15 minute appointment with the course leader during the report week to present and discuss your progress in person.
Project Progress Report I
The first project report is in regards to your progress you have made in reaching the third assignment requirements.
The report will be 2 pages in length and contain the following sections
• Identify what needs to be done in the project
• Identify current skills
• Identify skill that will need to be acquired for the project
• Identify the time frame and plans to acquire the skills
• Identify major activities of the application
• Identify the sections of the application that will need special attention or more time