Looking for customized, unused and Plagiarism free solutions ???
Your project brief has been accepted by Senior Management and a design project has been formally commenced. You have been appointed as both Project Manager and Chief Designer for the project.
Your tasks are to:
1. Update your project brief with full details of:
1. Objectives, Outputs and Targets,
2. Success Criteria.
2. Write a Project Design Proposal that covers the following:
1. Design aims;
2. Outline of the proposed design;
3. Outline of the main Use Cases;
4. Proposed evaluation methods.
Your first task updates your initial project document. The update should now reflect the complete user requirements and your objectives, outputs and targets for the project. This update will probably not exceed two (2) pages.
The Project Design Proposal should outline firstly your design aims for the project and how they will meet the user requirements.
You should give a brief outline of your design. This should be mainly written, rather than be drawn, and you should describe HOW your design will enhance the user experience (UX) of the user while meeting their requirements. You will also need to refer to design principles to support your argument.
Finally, you need to discuss how you will test your design for usability, UX, and the interface’s fit to the requirements. Again you will want to support your argument with reference to principles. You do not need to produce a full test plan at this time.
Your Project Design Proposal should NOT exceed three (3) pages, excluding references. You will need to reference all literature using the APA 6th edition referencing style.
This assignment covers the following objectives of this subject:
• be able to explain the relevance of integrating aspects of the human, social and organisational context into the design process;
• be able to list and explain the importance of the principles of design that are applicable to the design of an interface;
• be able to evaluate the effective usability of an interface and recommend changes to improve its usability;
• be able to design a user interface to meet a given set of requirements;
• be able to design a usability strategy to ensure that an interface meets its usability goals;
• be able to interpret and evaluate usability testing results to plan interface improvements
Question Set #480
Word Count: 2709 words including References File Format: Microsoft Word File Editable: Yes
Disclaimer : HelpWithAssignments.com provides assignment and homework help for guidance and reference purpose only. These papers are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are intended to be used for research and reference purposes only.