Looking for customized, unused and Plagiarism free solutions ???
Activity 1: Ford and Taylorism
Questions to consider:
1. Would workers in Australia, America or Europe accept the Taylorism in this form today?
2. Consider the design of scripts for use in Call Centres, can you see Taylorism in that? Explain.
3. This ‘clip’ is showing history from 100 years ago. Some would say that ‘the world has moved on’ and these ideas are out of date. However, could there be parts of the world today for which these ideas might be just what they need? Explain.
Activity 2 `Riding the waves of culture’ - Talk given by Fons Trompenaars at TEDxAmsterdam
Questions to consider:
1. Consider your experience with cultural conflict or culture shock. What were the different viewpoints that you had to reconcile? And how did you overcome the differences?
2. What would be the benefits of connecting different viewpoints as Trompenaar suggests?
Weighting: Length/Limit: TOTAL 15%
Maximum of 1,000 words (Due: Friday, Week 6) 2
This is an individual assignment.
Each week, based on the hour of e-learning activity that has been prescribed, you are required actively to engage with the material by writing a short discussion of how the material that was prescribed relates to the topic(s) of this subject and how it relates to your own personal experience. You create a blog each week where you provide evidence that you have engaged in this way with the prescribed e-learning activity. In the blog, you mention any extra material relevant to the activity that you have researched on the net. These blogs are assessed in the following way:
1. Blogs are spot checked by your lecturer.
2. By the end of Week 6, students choose their best two blogs and submit them as an assignment (due Friday Week 6).
Each blog should be in two sections: Section 1 lists the key ideas you have extracted from the prescribed e-learning activity. In Section 2 you apply those ideas to your own experience, to an organisation you know and to the topic(s) of this subject.
The written report of your two best blogs needs to be 1.5 spaced and has a 1,000 word limit.
Question Set #512
Word Count: 1139 words including References File Format: Microsoft Word File Editable: Yes
Disclaimer : HelpWithAssignments.com provides assignment and homework help for guidance and reference purpose only. These papers are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are intended to be used for research and reference purposes only.