Looking for customized, unused and Plagiarism free solutions ???
1. Assessment 1:Individual Essay
Length: 1500 words
Due Date: Week 6 (By 5 pm Fri)
From discussions and material presented during lectures, write an essay to demonstrate your theoretical understanding and practical application of Marketing. Each student is to select one of the essay topics below and write an essay of 1500 words, to be submitted in Week 6. The essay must be referenced with relevant up-to-date sources.
Choose one of the topics below:
1. Explain the ethical issues in marketing field and identify and discuss about two companies in Australia who has been having some issues regarding the way they pursue their business. You can elaborate on any aspects of marketing where these companies had some issues.
2. Discuss how companies are changing their focus from typical selling approach to societal marketing. Identify any two companies in Australia who has been very active in following societal marketing approach. Discuss in which way they are claiming about their contribution towards the wellbeing of Australian society.
3. Segmentation, targeting and positioning are interrelated activities which are important to achieving a successful Marketing Mix. Discuss any two brands from two different industries who have been successful in using these concepts in pursuit of their business. You are not allowed to discuss fast food or soft drinks industries for this essay. You need to choose these brands from the following industries:
Health and fitness
4. Labelling and packaging has been becoming a very important aspect of marketing. Identify some of the recent issues in labelling, packaging and country of origin in Australia. Students need to go through the current news and media to get the information about this area.
Note: Students are required to source atleast 4 articles from the media in Australia for this essay. Copies of the articles need to be submitted with your essay. Students do not need to upload the articles on BB. Only submit the essay on BB.
Question Set #593
Word Count: 1716 words including References File Format: Microsoft Word File Editable: Yes