Looking for customized, unused and Plagiarism free solutions ???
Subject Code: GB590
Subject Name: Corporate Social Responsibility
Assessment Title: Assessment 1 – Literature Review
Total Marks: 100
Length: 2,000 words
Due Date: Week 6 (via turnitin, Sunday 1st May at 11.59pm – Sydney Time)
In 2000 words, Summarise and analyse at least 6 scholarly sources on the topic of CSR and the
Ecological Environment. The Literature Review should be based on scholarly articles written on the topic between 2008 and 2016. In your review you need to distinguish between different trends in the area of CSR and Ecology and discuss their strength and weaknesses, as well as the consideration of the application to organisations. The literature review should contain a short introduction (1 paragraph), the summary and analysis of the 6 articles (the body) and a conclusion (1 paragraph). The literature review has to be fully referenced in the Harvard Style (both in the text as well as with the reference list at the end of the assignment).
Find at least 6 different sources and ask yourself:
• Is it an empirical report, a theoretical study, a sociological or political account, a case study, a historical overview, etc? What is its theoretical basis?
• What definitions does it use?
• What kinds of data does it use to back up its argument?
• What conclusions does it come to?
Write the literature Review:
1. The introduction should include: 10 marks
• the scope of the topic (what does it include and exclude)?
• the basis for your selection of the literature (why did you choose the 6 particular sources)
2. The body of the literature review should discuss: 50 marks
• current approaches to the topic of CSR in ecological environment or Community and CSR • definitions in use
• current discoveries about the topic
• principal questions that are being asked
• general conclusions that are being drawn
• application to organisations
3. The conclusion should include: 20 marks
• A summary of major agreements and disagreements in the literature
• A summary of general conclusions that are being drawn.
• A summary of the application to organisations.
4. Presentation and Referencing: 20 marks
• Neat report with clear sub-headings and appropriate use of Harvard Referencing.
COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA Copyright Regulations 1969
This material has been reproduced and communicated to you by or on behalf of Kaplan Business School pursuant to Part VB of the Copyright Act 1968 (‘Act’). The material in this communication may be subject to copyright under the Act. Any further reproduction or communication of this material by you may be the subject of copyright protection under the Act. Kaplan Business School is a part of Kaplan Inc., a leading global provider of educational services. Kaplan Business School Pty Ltd ABN 86 098 181 947 is a registered higher education provider CRICOS Provider Code 02426B.
Question Set #602
Word Count: 2741 words including References File Format: Microsoft Word File Editable: Yes
Disclaimer : HelpWithAssignments.com provides assignment and homework help for guidance and reference purpose only. These papers are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are intended to be used for research and reference purposes only.