Looking for customized, unused and Plagiarism free solutions ???
Economics for Business
Topics for Individual essay DUE Week 6 (Class 6 for block mode)
Choose any One of the topics from the following list:
• Micro economics – study of individual behaviour – individual industry like education, meat industry, tourism and agriculture. Choose any ONE industry in Australia from this list and discuss the reforms been done in that industry.
• Cost of production- in any industry in Australia where costs of production are an important issue and analyse what is being done in the industry. May be the industry is switching to technology or/and some substitutes have been used to overcome this problem !
• Demand and supply of certain resources in Australia and factors other than price which affect demand and supply
• Market structures like Monopoly, Duopoly, Oligopoly and Monopolistic competition in any industry in Australia.
Structure of the Essay
• Introduction – which topic 200 words
• Body- Discuss the topic in the article and with some theory -700 words
• Conclusion 100 words
• Reference (Harvard Reference Style)
- More marks for research – choosing a good article on something specific topic from the above list
- There is no need to explain the theory/concepts in the essay on its own.
- More marks for application and your comments on the topic
- You need to attach the copy of the articles with your essay. Also attach the safe assignment report with your essay.
- Upload the soft copy on BB by FRI 5pm week 8.
- You also need to submit hard copy of your assignment on LVL 6 on FRI by week 6.
- You need to use the following sources for the articles to explain how theory (see above topics) works:
• Australian Financial Review
• The Australian
• Sydney Morning Herald
• Some Academic research
Note: You must use 2 to 3 articles for this assignment.
Question Set #645
Word Count: 1113 words including References File Format: Microsoft Word File Editable: Yes
Disclaimer : HelpWithAssignments.com provides assignment and homework help for guidance and reference purpose only. These papers are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are intended to be used for research and reference purposes only.