Looking for customized, unused and Plagiarism free solutions ???
HI5004 Marketing Management Tri1 2014
Group Assignment Guidelines
Written Report 20 marks Presentation 10 marks
Written report Due Week 10
(Fri 5pm, both hard copy on lvl 6 and soft copy on BB)
Words limit 3000 Presentation Due Week 9 &10
(As per your allocated time and week)
• Choose an organization form the following Industries:
- Australian Dairy farmers
- Hybrid car (choose one brand)
- Australian wool industry
- Business schools in Australia
- Bank of China
- Organic food
- Health and fitness industry
- Research industry (example CSIRO)
- Any non profit organization like Red cross or Salvation army
- Any small to medium size company in Australia
• Discussion on theory maximum 20%
• This assignment is in report form with the following headings:
- Executive summary
- Clear and concise target market, segments and positioning (includes positioning mapping) followed by the company
- Comments on both Micro and Macro environmental forces affecting the company
- Brief analysis of consumer perceptions and behaviour about the brand/company
- Marketing Mix (brief discussion)
- Your comments or any recommendations
• References Harvard style
• Research at least 3 to 4 academic articles on the topic
• Students need to submit a soft copy on BB and hard copy on Lvl 6 by due date.
• To do well groups need to do a quality research and follow the structure with application of marketing concepts.
• For presentations, students need to be in the class at 9am on Mon even if you are presenting later in the session so the class is not disrupted. There is a danger of loosing 10% if you do not follow the guidelines.
Question Set #713
Word Count: 3224 words including References File Format: Microsoft Word File No. of Slides: 10 slides File Format: Microsoft PowerPoint
Disclaimer : HelpWithAssignments.com provides assignment and homework help for guidance and reference purpose only. These papers are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are intended to be used for research and reference purposes only.