List of Plagiarism checker tools that are helpful for students in 2021
Plagiarism is stealing another person’s words or ideas without crediting the actual source. While writing assignments or research papers, several students commit plagiarism by forgetting to add references and citations. If a teacher finds any plagiarized content in a student’s assignment, they have the complete right to take any action against them. Most of the time, students prefer to write plagiarized due to their lack of interest, shortage of time, or fear of failure. Plagiarism is unethical and it can cause some serious repercussions to the lives of several students. In this article, we’re going to talk about some best plagiarism checker tools that are helpful for the students assignment in 2021.
Top 3 Plagiarism Checker Tools for Students
The mentioned below websites are providing some excellent online plagiarism checker tools to check the originality of the documents.
This amazing plagiarism checker uses all online ProQuest databases to check plagiarism in real-time. It also checks almost every webpage to check the originality of the written document. These online tools help several students and webmasters by providing them accurate results within no time. All you need to do is to paste the data into the checker or you can directly upload a file from the system without any hurdle. The tool further scans the entire text and compares it with the ProQuest database to detect the copied content.
- Files Uploading: It allows users to upload files in different formats including text, Docx, PPTX, wks, and more.
- Exclude URL: This online tool also provides an option to check a document through a URL.
- DropBox: It is one of the best features of this online tool and it allows users to upload files directly from the DropBox.
- Char and Words Count: This online tool automatically counts all character's words written in the input box.
- Matched Content: After analyzing the entire document, it highlights the copied text within no time.
- Download Report: After generating the final result report, it allows users to download the result file directly into the system.
- Accessibility: It is easily accessible on almost every online device including Android, iOS, and Windows.
Prepostseo provides an incredible plagiarism checker to check the originality of the content. It is widely used by students, bloggers, researchers, and webmasters to detect the plagiarized content in their assignments and blog content. The online plagiarism detector provides a simple user interface and is free to use for multiple online purposes. Simply paste the document into the checker or quickly upload a file directly from the system or mobile storage and click “Check Plagiarism”. The checker will scan the entire document and matches it with almost every online resource and database to find the plagiarized content.
- Files Uploading: The free plagiarism checker allows users to upload files in the mentioned below formats:
- Deep Search: This excellent plagiarism checker uses its advanced deep search technology to detect the duplicate text within a few seconds.
- Supports Multiple Languages: It also allows users to detect plagiarism in multiple languages including English, German, Espanol, and more.
- Displays the Percentage: After analyzing the complete document, it quickly displays the percentage of unique and plagiarized content.
- Shows the Matched Results: After comparing documents with almost every online database and displays the matched content results.
- Highlights the Paraphrased Text: The best thing about this checker is that it highlights every single piece of paraphrased content within no time.
- Download Report: The tool generates the final result report and provides an amazing option to download it just within a single click.
- Chrome Extension: Most webmasters, students, and SEO experts use it Google Chrome Extension to quickly check the content’s duplication.
The plagiarism checker by Plagly is capable of providing the best results by comparing the text with multiple online sources. This online tool is specially designed to help students, teachers, bloggers, and writers to check the originality of the content. It uses the next level of technology to quickly detect any duplicate content used in the blog posts or articles. Simply paste the article into the input box of the checker and click “Check Your Text”. After scanning the complete file, the tool quickly highlights the matched content in the article.
- Copy and Paste Text: Allow users to copy and paste the document directly into the checker.
- Advanced Algorithm: This online tool uses the latest technologies and algorithms to provide the best results.
- Natural Language Processing: This feature of this online checker helps to detect the source of the actual content.
- Generates the Result Report: Quickly generates the duplicate content’s report to check the content’s originality.
- Unique Content: It also shows the percentage of unique content after analyzing the entire file.
- Displays the Plagiarized Content: After matching several databases, it detects and shows the plagiarized content within a few minutes.
Plagiarism checker helps several students to check the originality of their assignment and paper’s content within a few seconds. It also helps students to stay within the ethical limits to avoid any serious consequences from their teachers or institutes. As a student, you can use one of the mentioned above online plagiarism checking tool to check the content’s duplication. All of these tools use the latest technologies to provide excellent results to the students within no time.